Thursday, September 23, 2010

Prologue

This blog is to document some of my cardboard crafts.

For those stumbling upon this, completely unaware, I build props for cosplay costumes out of various  items I find around the house, mostly utilizing two things to assemble them:



I have to give credit where it's due.  I got my start by perusing Devin Harrigan(better known as Featherweight)'s work on cosplay.com.  You can find his vast collection of incredible cardboard props here: http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/a36633/

Seriously, go there, look at his stuff.  You won't believe what that guy can make out of cardboard and hot glue.

That being said, my props will pale in comparison, but will be documented none the less.

You can find my cosplay.com profile here: http://www.cosplay.com/member/169485/


Also, here's a link to my Facebook 'Props' folder for some additional photos:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver